Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 1

Today i'm going to start my Herbalife slimming project. I started my day by consuming 250ml plain water before sending Hobs to ERL station. When i reached, i drank another 250ml of plain water.

My coach said, water is the most important mineral during this process for my body.

My plan today is to skip breakfast. Since i never really eat breakfast, i am not going to take the F1 shake. Will have my normal meal later for lunch (or should i call it as late lunch because i will only take it at around 3pm before i go to work). And i don't take dinner too because i will be busy working at the time, but supper - which i normally take after i finish work around 1-2am, that i will replace by taking the F1 shake.

We'll see how it goes for my first day with Herbalife.

I can do this. So, Herbalife.... Please love me... It's now or never.

Wish me luck.

I havenlt take any measurement yet. I don't have a measurement tape and i think the Ikea weight machine i bought couple years ago didn't work. So, later la okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment